The Application for Summer 2013 is now closed and the Summer 2014 Application will open later this year. Please follow us on Twitter
We are looking for passionate, driven and hard-working individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to learn about and break into the sports business. What you need to know about the MSBA application process:
- Undergraduate and graduate students from accredited domestic and international universities. You may receive academic credit for the internship component of MSBA, but this is not required.
- Young professionals seeking industry exposure and a competitive advantage.
- Applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
|How to Apply:
- Click the "Apply Now" button below to launch the MSBA Online Application Form.
- Please complete the form in its entirety, all fields are required.
- When you have completed the application and clicked "Submit Your Application" you will receive an automated email with your information.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email once your online application has been submitted, please email us at info@goMSBA.com
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. We accept electronic applications only.
- All completed applications will be reviewed by the MSBA Selection Committee.
- Top candidates will be interviewed at the MSBA offices in New York City or remotely via Skype.